- Open the Turnip HQ App from your phone
- Click Devices at the bottom of the screen, then click on your thermostat icon.
- Once here you can adjust your systems setting to OFF, COOL, or HEAT by clicking "System" near the left center of the screen
- The fan can be turned ON or AUTO by clicking "Fan" near the right center of the screen
- Temperature settings can be changed by tapping on the plus or minus sign on the center right hand side of the screen.
* Custom scenes can be set up through the Turnip HQ App to raise and lower your thermostat temperature automatically at specific times throughout the day. To create a scene, go the the More button at the bottom right hand side of your Turnip HQ app. Click Scenes, then click the plus symbol at the top right of the screen to add a customized scene.
C Customer is the author of this solution article.